If you are the person who waits all year for summer and adore that hot and beautiful time you're in the right place! For me it's also the best time of the year :) Because of it I designed jewelry especially for summer time - an amber and kyanite anklet for women. It's a comfortable and delicate accessory which you can wear not only on the beach but also on parties or even weddings. It can be great as something blue for the bride or as her bridesmaids thank you gift to wear on her special day. Can be worn also as a bracelet. For more details look into the personalized options.
* Material: sterling silver 925
* Chain type: rolo
* Finish: satin
* Stones: natural Baltic amber (4 mm), natural kyanite (6 mm)
* Length: adjustable - 3 cm longer or shorter (if you chose for example anklet 23 cm long you can adjust the length from about 20 cm to 26 cm)
* Distance between stones: about 2 cm
* I have many stones in my workshop (for example garnet, labradorite, amethyst, onyx or aventurine) - if you wish me to put other stones in kyanite and amber place just let me know. If I won't have the stones you dream of at that moment I do my best to get them as fast as I can :) This personalization can increase the price of anklet because some stones are more expensive.
* You can also change the number of stones (it would change the price a little bit) or how they are arranged. If you have any questions don't hesitate and send me a message. I'm here for you and I want you to be satisfied with the result :)
* If you wish your anklet to be shorter or longer than in available options please send me a message.
Please remember that every handmade item is unique (just like the natural stones I will use to make it) and no two anklets will be exactly the same. Kyanite and Baltic amber are natural stones that come in rich variety. The stones you see on the photos will not be the same ones you will get.
The amber anklet will arrive in an elegant jewelry box in which you can store jewelry or use it as a gift box if you intended this anklet to be a present. I can ship the package to the third party and include gift card with personal message from you inside box.
You can also like my other amber jewelry: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SlowSilverJewelry?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=23737026
or kyanite ring www.etsy.com/listing/578681340 and earrings www.etsy.com/listing/588877217
Thank you for visiting my shop!
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. The administrator of your personal information is Kevin Gajdziński, Slow Silver Jewelry owner. You can contact me via Etsy communicator, e-mail (email@example.com) or traditional post (address: Jerzykowo ul. Okrężna 26, 62-007 Biskupice Wlkp. POLAND).
2. I collect your personal information like: name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number (which is necessary for sending package with courier and I’ll ask you for it in message if you chose DHL as a shipping option), payment information, details of the product you’re ordering. Sometimes I will need more personal information (for example for custom order) if you contact me directly.
3. I collect and use your personal information to fulfill your order, settle disputes or provide customer support, write an invoice or for accounting and paying taxes.
5. I retain your personal information for one year on my e-mail (as long as items guarantee is valid) and five years to comply with my legal and regulatory obligations.
6. You may have the rights to access, change, restrict my use of or delete your personal information.
7. You have also right to raise a concern about my use of your information with your local data protection authority.
It’s a pleasure for me to receive custom orders. Taking part in the making something unique - a piece of jewelry designed especially for a person that is really close to you - is a great feeling. So if you’re looking for somebody who can make your jewelry dreams come true, I’m at your service. If you have any questions do not hesitate and write to me.
I gladly make personalized jewelry – in my offer you can find almost every item with personalized options. It’s also a great way to make one of a kind jewelry. I can engrave on most pieces initials, names, dates or a message of your choice or even use your own handwriting on my handwritten jewelry. There are many options – if you think about something else I haven’t mention, just let me know.
If you need your jewelry really fast please contact me before ordering. My jewelry is handmade, so I need some time to make it. But of course if you’re in a rush, I’ll do my best to meet a deadline. For some time now I ship only with DHL Express and shipping times are really short, even before Christmas. Of course it’s always better to place the order in advance to be sure that the package will be on time. But I know that sometimes we all do the last minute shopping :) Anyway – if you have any doubts or questions, better write to me before ordering.
In my workshop I use standard US ring sizing, but you can send me your size in any other scale as well. In every listing you can find photo with ring size guide and compare size in your scale with the US scale. It’s easier to make the ring bigger, whereas resizing the ring down involves the use of high temperatures, that can damage certain stones. So if you are not sure what your ring size should be, please send me a message. You can also go to jeweler who will measure your size. It’s always better to ask and check twice than make an error. But even if you make a mistake and the ring you receive will be too big or too small usually there is no need to worry. Just send the ring back to me and I resize it for free – you’ll only have to cover.
My jewelry is entirely made by hand. It means that I need time to make an item – it usually takes 3-5 business days. Some items have shorter processing time and I can send them after 1-2 business days and some (especially custom orders) have longer processing time which depends on the character of particular piece and the technique I use to make it. You can find information about processing time in the specification of every item. Please check it before ordering. If you’re in a rush and need me to shorten this time, please send me a message – we’ll see what I can do about that :)
I take great care to make sure your order is wrapped and packaged securely and thoroughly. I’ll send it to you in an elegant jewelry/gift box or pouch, that you can see on the photos for every item. It’s also excellent for storing your jewelry. To wrap the package I always reuse bubble wrap I already received in packages from my suppliers, I never buy it for that purpose. Safe journey to you is the priority for me, so I insert jewelry boxes into a bubble mailer envelopes. I’m searching for more eco alternative now to make the package safe but more environmentally friendly.
If you wish I can send your order to another address as a gift including card with your personal message – just let me know while ordering.
I ship all packages with DHL Express only – they are registered, require signature confirmation and you are able to track your order, no matter where you live. I offer free shipping with DHL EXPRESS for EU and US customers. Shipping to other countries (including European non-EU countries) cost 7 USD.
Delivery time: 1-2 business days for EU and 2-4 days for non-EU Europe, 2-7 business days if you live in USA or Canada and up to 7 business days for other countries.
If you want to know estimate shipping time for your destination, please send a message to me with your zip code. I can check the estimate delivery time in DHL app :)
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them.
I will gladly accept an item back with no questions asked within 14 calendar days from a day your receive it. But first please contact me within 7 days from the delivery. Kindly note, that the return costs are paid by the Buyer and the good must be received in its original purchase condition. The Buyer is held responsible for the risk of loss, insurance arrangement and costs in case the return shipment is missing or damaged. As soon as I receive the item back I’ll issue the refund.
I offer 1 year guarantee on all items, but it doesn’t include accidental damage or losing your item. If something happen to your jewelry let me know by sending a message with photo and I’ll do my best to fix it. In that case you may cover one way shipping.
Mar 19, 2020
Kevin such a beautiful piece of jewelry. As always craftsmanship is excellent. Great communication and shipping. Many thanks
Mar 30, 2019