14K gold aquamarine engagement ring
You can enhance your ring by adding a diamond: https://www.etsy.com/listing/692089964
Are you looking for a minimalist engagement ring or promise ring for her? This gold aquamarine engagement ring is really simple but still elegant and eye-catching. It will be perfect if you're trying to find something modern but subtle.
* Material: 14K white gold with precious white rhodium plating or 14K yellow gold
* Finish: mirror polished
* Stone: genuine natural aquamarine, brilliant cut
* Stone diameter: 5 mm
* Stone color: light blue
* You can enhance your ring by adding an accent diamond (1 mm 0.005 ct, VVS clarity, G color): https://www.etsy.com/listing/692089964
INCLUDED FOR FREE:
* DHL Express shipping with insurance
Please keep in mind that every handmade item is unique and no two will look exactly the same. Also natural stones look a little bit different from piece to piece. They may have small inclusions and cracks in their structure, what make them even more unique. The ring will arrive in an elegant jewelry/gift box. If you have any questions feel free to ask - I'll gladly answer all of them :)
Thank you for visiting my shop!
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. The administrator of your personal information is Kevin Gajdziński, Slow Silver Jewelry owner. You can contact me via Etsy communicator, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or traditional post (address: Jerzykowo ul. Okrężna 26, 62-007 Biskupice Wlkp. POLAND).
2. I collect your personal information like: name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number (which is necessary for sending package with courier and I’ll ask you for it in message if you chose DHL as a shipping option), payment information, details of the product you’re ordering. Sometimes I will need more personal information (for example for custom order) if you contact me directly.
3. I collect and use your personal information to fulfill your order, settle disputes or provide customer support, write an invoice or for accounting and paying taxes.
5. I retain your personal information for one year on my e-mail (as long as items guarantee is valid) and five years to comply with my legal and regulatory obligations.
6. You may have the rights to access, change, restrict my use of or delete your personal information.
7. You have also right to raise a concern about my use of your information with your local data protection authority.
It’s a pleasure for me to receive custom orders. Taking part in the making something unique - a piece of jewelry designed especially for a person that is really close to you - is a great feeling. So if you’re looking for somebody who can make your jewelry dreams come true, I’m at your service. If you have any questions do not hesitate and write to me.
If you need your jewelry really fast please contact me before ordering. My jewelry is handmade, so I need some time to make it. But of course if you’re in a rush, I’ll do my best to meet a deadline. For some time now I ship only with DHL Express and shipping times are really short, even before Christmas. Of course it’s always better to place the order in advance to be sure that the package will be on time. But I know that sometimes we all do the last minute shopping :) Anyway – if you have any doubts or questions, better write to me before ordering.
In my workshop I use standard US ring sizing, but you can send me your size in any other scale as well. In every listing you can find photo with ring size guide and compare size in your scale with the US scale. It’s easier to make the ring bigger, whereas resizing the ring down involves the use of high temperatures, that can damage certain stones. So if you are not sure what your ring size should be, please send me a message. You can also go to jeweler who will measure your size. It’s always better to ask and check twice than make an error. But even if you make a mistake and the ring you receive will be too big or too small usually there is no need to worry. Just send the ring back to me and I resize it for free.
My jewelry is entirely made by hand. It means that I need time to make an item – it usually takes 3-5 business days. Some items have shorter processing time and I can send them after 1-2 business days and some (especially custom orders) have longer processing time which depends on the character of particular piece and the technique I use to make it. You can find information about processing time in the specification of every item. Please check it before ordering. If you’re in a rush and need me to shorten this time, please send me a message – we’ll see what I can do about that :)
I take great care to make sure your order is wrapped and packaged securely and thoroughly. I’ll send it to you in an elegant jewelry/gift box, that you can see on the photos for every item. It’s also excellent for storing your jewelry. To wrap the package I always reuse bubble wrap and paper I already received in packages from my suppliers, I never buy it for that purpose (less waste packaging).
If you wish I can send your order to another address as a gift including card with your personal message – just let me know while ordering.
I ship all packages with DHL Express only – they are registered, require signature confirmation and you are able to track your order, no matter where you live. I offer free shipping with DHL EXPRESS for EU and US customers. Shipping to other countries (including European non-EU countries) cost 7 USD.
Delivery time: 1-2 business days for EU and 2-4 days for non-EU Europe, 2-7 business days if you live in USA or Canada and up to 7 business days for other countries.
If you want to know estimate shipping time for your destination, please send a message to me with your zip code. I can check the estimate delivery time in DHL app :)
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them.
I will gladly accept an item back with no questions asked within 21 calendar days from a day your receive it. But first please contact me within 14 days from the delivery. Kindly note, that the return costs are paid by the Buyer and the good must be received in its original purchase condition. The Buyer is held responsible for the risk of loss, insurance arrangement and costs in case the return shipment is missing or damaged. As soon as I receive the item back I’ll issue the refund.
I offer 1 year guarantee on all items, but it doesn’t include accidental damage or losing your item. If something happen to your jewelry let me know by sending a message with photo and I’ll do my best to fix it. In that case you may cover one way shipping.
Apr 10, 2022